Forum

Author Topic: Ministop's Creamy Cassava Cake  (Read 3810 times)

Jenna

Ministop's Creamy Cassava Cake
« on: July 07, 2010, 03:02:56 am »
My recent best find..... it may just be a convenience store food but Ministop's Creamy Cassava Cake is sure is a winner for us. My friends got addicted to it and even my mom craves for it.  It's definitely not the typical cassava cake that's available around.  It's got a leche flan topping or my sister call it a yema or whatever that is, it's so damn good. :)

u8mypinkcookies

• ❤Chocoholic.Java Junkie.Shopping Diva❤
Re: Ministop's Creamy Cassava Cake
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 08:39:52 am »
hope you can post a photo.
There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate & chocolate truffles.

Jenna

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 01:05:34 am »
Sure I will take a photo on my next purchase of this yummy creamy goodie :)

u8mypinkcookies

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 09:55:13 pm »
^ great thanks.
There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate & chocolate truffles.

Jenna

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 02:40:09 pm »
The only problem that we always experience is that they always run out of stock but last night we were lucky to find one at a Ministop branch in Robinson's Timog. 

Finally, I'm able to take a shot of it.....

« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 02:46:27 pm by Jenna »

u8mypinkcookies

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2010, 09:00:43 pm »
^ wow that looks yummy nga! :D magpapahanap na nga ako, haha!

u8mypinkcookies

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2010, 02:45:44 pm »
still haven't tried. meron pa ba yan?

Jenna

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2011, 12:22:52 am »
I've check out about 5 of Ministop's branches already since November and they kept on saying that they just run out of stock but up to know they got nothing.  Well, looks like they've discontinued a good product. 

But fortunately we still got an alternative which is definitely as good or even better - a good colleague of mine happened to bring some few boxes of so-called "Cassava De Leche during our Christmas party which also boasts of a creamy Leche Flan Topping.  She said she bought it from the new popular dessert shop in town called Parvati,

And by the way, she also brought a sinfully delicious "Frozen Mango Sansrival which is really a "one of a kind". She said she also got it from "Parvati Dessert Shop" in Trinoma.  :)   
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 12:18:25 am by Jenna »

Get first dibs on our latest promos and news, plus get to see our newsletter-exclusive Yummy menu!