How To Make Ube Macapuno Cake Using Your Favorite Childhood Bar Cake
This no-bake dessert uses only four ingredients!
While baking a cake is no walk in the park, that also doesn’t mean you’re out of options if you're a beginner. Try making a no-bake cake — such as this creamy, milky, and ube-tastic cake-in-a-jar dessert.
You’ll need just four ingredients, and one of them happens to be a beloved bar cake from your childhood: Fudgee Barr!
Yes, this delicious and moist bar cake that brings out childlike happiness in Filipinos (maybe because it's everyone's favorite baon treat growing up) is also a versatile ingredient for dessert-making. For this recipe, you’ll need two dozen pieces of Fudgee Barr Milk, the custard-filled vanilla flavor of this popular snack. It will serve as the sweet and milky base of this delicious dessert.
Milky Ube Macapuno Cake In A Jar Recipe
Prep Time: 30-45 minutes
Chill Time: 4 hours
Ready In: 4 hours and 45 minutes
Yield: 8 250-ml mason jars
Milky Ube Macapuno Cake In A Jar Ingredients
2 packs Alaska Crema All Purpose Cream, chilled
1 can Alaska Ube Macapuno Condensed Milk, chilled
24 pieces Fudgee Barr Milk
toasted desiccated coconut (optional)
How to make Milky Ube Macapuno Cake In A Jar
1. Using an electric mixer, whip the chilled Alaska Crema All Purpose Cream until it doubles in size.
2. Slowly add the chilled Alaska Ube Macapuno Condensed Milk. Whip until the mixture is thoroughly mixed and doubled in size. Set aside.
3. Get 8 250-ml mason jars. Set aside 3 pieces of Fudgee Barr Milk for each jar.
4. Put 2 pieces of Fudgee Barr Milk inside each mason jar. Push down until compact.
5. Pour about ¼ cup of the ube macapuno cream mixture into each mason jar.
6. Slice the remaining Fudgee Barr into small cubes and then sprinkle on top of the ube macapuno cream layer. Do this for all 8 jars.
7. Pour the remaining ube macapuno cream mixture until it reaches the neck of each mason jar.
8. Top with toasted coconut.
9. Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy, no-bake cake recipe using Fudgee Barr Milk. Share them with your friends and loved ones and relive the childlike happiness of your good ol’ school days!
Stock up on Fudgee Barr for all your snack and dessert cravings! Shop Fudgee Barr in grocery stores and supermarkets nationwide, or order online via Shopee and Lazada. Follow Fudgee Barr on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.