Feel Like A Kid Again By Whipping Up This Vanilla + Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Cake
This 2-in-1 dessert features this popular dark chocolate bar cake!
Food has a way of stirring memories. A spoonful of your favorite childhood dessert can bring back the sweet, joyful moments of your growing-up years. For a taste of nostalgia, whip up a dessert that combines two favorite childhood treats — cake and ice cream!
This two-in-one recipe won’t require you to bake a cake. Instead, you can “hack” that step with the help of a familiar baon from your school days: Fudgee Barr. This dessert uses the Fudgee Barr Dark Chocolate flavor, which is a moist, dark chocolate bar cake filled with dark chocolate cream. This variant will balance out the sweetness of vanilla ice cream, making the dessert decadent but not cloying.
Vanilla and Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Cake Recipe
Prep Time: 30-45 minutes
Chill Time: 8 hours
Ready In: 8 hours and 45 minutes
Yield: 4 750-ml plastic tubs (17.5 cm x 12.2 cm x 5.3 cm)
Vanilla and Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Cake Ingredients
20 pieces Fudgee Barr Dark Chocolate
2 packs Alaska Crema All Purpose Cream, chilled
1 can Alaska Condensada, chilled
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to make Vanilla and Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Cake
1. Put 18 pieces of Fudgee Barr Dark Chocolate in a bowl. Crumble them with your hands until they turn into a sticky dough.
2. Divide the dough into the 4 tubs. Press the dough down and onto the sides of the tubs to create a thin, flat layer of cake. Set aside.
3. Using an electric mixer, whip the chilled Alaska Crema until it doubles in size.
4. Pour in the chilled Alaska Sweetened Condensed Milk and vanilla extract. Whip the mixture again until it turns fluffy.
5. Add the remaining two pieces of Fudgee Barr Dark Chocolate to the mixture. Whip until thoroughly mixed.
6. Pour the mixture into the tubs. Flatten the top.
7. Freeze the cake for at least 8 hours before serving.
It’s always fun to feel like a kid again. Try making this no-bake, two-in-one dessert with Fudgee Barr and relive the happiness of your youth!