3 Fun Ways To Make Pepperoni Pizza
There are other ways you can use pepperoni.
If you love pepperoni pizza, these are 3 ways you can get all that flavor but not in the usual pizza form!
Here's what you'll need:
For the pepperoni pizza sticks:
- 7 large lumpia wrappers
- 1 200-gram pack mozzarella cheese, sliced into sticks
- 28 pepperoni slices
- 1 beaten egg, for sealing lumpia wrappers
- pizza sauce, for dipping (optional)
For the pepperoni crisps:
- 1 100-gram pack mozzarella cheese, grated
- 4 pepperoni slices, chopped
- 1 to 2 pinches garlic powder
- 1 to 2 pinches dried basil
For the pizza dip:
- 1 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup cheddar
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, more for topping
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, more for topping
- 1/3 cup pepperoni, more for topping
Thinking about what to cook next? Join our Facebook group, Yummy Pinoy Cooking Club, to get more recipe ideas, share your own dishes, and find out what the rest of the community are making and eating!
Got your own version of the classic dishes? Pa-share naman! Get your recipe published on Yummy.ph by submitting your recipe here.