Is bread your go-to snack? We leveled up our bread with these 5 easy snack recipes. There are perfect for breakfast, too!
Pancit Canton Toast Recipe
- 1 130-gram pack pancit canton, chili-mansi flavor
- 2 bread slices
- 1 medium egg, fried, sunny-side-up
- 1/8 cup quick-melting cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons butter, for toasting
- 1 Cook the pancit canton according to package directions.
- 2 Assemble the sandwich by adding the pancit canton on the bread, topping with crispy fried egg and grated quick-melting cheese.
- 3 Cover with another slice of bread.
- 4 Toast the sandwich in a sandwich maker for 2 to 3 minutes.
- 5 Slice into half and watch the egg yolk ooze out. Serve.
Chocolate French Toast Recipe
- 3 bread slices
- 2 tablespoons chocoate hazelnut spread
- 2 medium eggs
- unsalted butter, as needed
- pancake syrup, to serve
- 1 Spread the chocolate hazelnut spread onto two bread slices. Stack 3 bread slices.
- 2 Cut off bread crusts and save them for later.
- 3 Dip the sandwich into beaten egg and coat each side.
- 4 Toast each side of the sandwich for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until fully toasted.
- 5 Serve with butter on top and a drizzle of pancake syrup.
Caramelized Bread Popcorn
- 4 to 5 bread slices, cut into cubes
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons fresh milk
- 1 Cut the bread into cubes.
- 2 On medium heat, pan toast the bread until brown and crispy. About 5 minutes.
- 3 Remove the toasted bread from the pan and set aside.
- 4 On low flame, add 4 tablespoons of brown sugar and 1 tablespoon of water. Mix and cook until sugar is dissolved.
- 5 Add in 1 ½ tablespoons unsalted butter and 3 tablespoons fresh milk.
- 6 Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated and turned into caramel. About 8 minutes.
- 7 Turn off heat when caramel texture and consistency is achieved.
- 8 Toss in the toasted bread into caramel mixutre.
- 9 Separate bread cubes and cool completely.
- 10 Serve.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Korean Cabbage Sandwich Recipe
- 1/2 small cabbage, sliced thinly
- 1 big carrot, grated
- 1 leek, sliced thinly
- 6 large eggs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 50 grams quick-melting cheese, grated
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 bread slices, toasted
- butter, for toasting
- 1 Slice the cabbage and leek, grate the carrot, and soak them in water to clean. Drain.
- 2 Place vegetables into the beaten eggs and mix.
- 3 Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 4 Toast 2 slices of bread and set aside.
- 5 On a small square pan, fry the egg mixture.
- 6 Add the grated quick-melting cheese on top of the uncooked part of the egg.
- 7 Fold in the egg and cook completely.
- 8 Add in the egg to the toasted bread and top it with 2 slices of cheddar cheese.
- 9 You can serve it with ketchup and mayonnaise.
S’mores Sandwich Recipe
- 1 bread slice
- 2 to 3 fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- 3 to 5 big marshmallows, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon chocolate hazelnut spread
- chocolate syrup, optional
- 1 Spread 2 tablespoons chocolate hazelnut spread on a slice of bread.
- 2 Top with 4 to 5 strawberries and 6 to 8 marshmallows.
- 3 Heat in a toaster oven for 2 to 3 minutes or until tops of marshmallows are browned.
Can You Still Eat Bread With Mold On It? Posted in: Prepping
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW