Cheap And Easy Marshmallow Negosyo Recipes With Costing
These recipes are a great way to start your food business.
Marshmallows are delightful treats that anyone can enjoy! If you're thinking about starting a food business, you can start with these cheap and easy marshmallow recipes.
You only need a few ingredients which means it won't cost you too much plus you don't need to break a sweat to make them.Â
Marshmallow Graham Balls Recipe For Less Than P280 (100 pieces)Â
- 2 200-gram packs crushed graham crackers Â Â
- 1 250-gram pack condensed milk Â Â Â
- 100 pieces medium-sized marshmallows, or as needed Â Â
- 1 50-gram bag desiccated coconutÂ Â Â
Pastimallows Recipe For Less Than P140 (20 pieces)Â
- 1 390-gram can sweetened condensed milkÂ
- 2 cups powdered milkÂ
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, meltedÂ
- 20 pieces marshmallowsÂ
- Sugar, for coatingÂ
Homemade Marshmallows Recipe For P100 (64 pieces)
- 1 Â½ cups granulated sugarÂ
- Â¾ cup light corn syrupÂ
- Â¼ cup + 2 tablespoons water
- 1 pinch of saltÂ
- Â¼ cup + 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2 tablespoons unflavored gelatinÂ
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extractÂ
- Â½ cup powdered sugarÂ
- Â½ cup cornstarchÂ
Thinking about what to cook next? Join our Facebook group, Yummy Pinoy Cooking Club, to get more recipe ideas, share your own dishes, and find out what the rest of the community are making and eating!
Got your own version of the classic dishes? Pa-share naman! Get your recipe published on Yummy.ph by submitting your recipe here.