WATCH: This Crispy + Crunchy Chicken Skin Chicharon Is The Best Snack Ever
Plus, you can have all you want.
If you think the best part of fried chicken is the skin, then you'll be delighted to know it's fast and easy to make. You can make the crispiest, crunchiest chicken skin
Chicken Skin Recipe
- Takes 30 minutes
- Makes 4 servings
- 1/2 kilogram chicken skin
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 cup canola oil, or as needed
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Spicy vinegar, to serve
- Garlic mayonnaise, to serve
- Parsley, as
- 1 In a large bowl, season chicken skin with salt and pepper and mix. Set aside.
- 2 In a nonstick frying pan over medium heat, heat oil. Add garlic and cook until lightly browned. Remove using a slotted spoon or fork. Set aside.
- 3 In the same pan, add chicken skin one piece at a time. Fry until browned and skin is crispy. Drain on paper towels. Serve with spicy vinegar or garlic mayonnaise.