Dessert Snacks You Can Make With Lumpia Wrappers
Why not try these sweet treats?
There are various ways to use lumpia wrappers to make a delicious snack or meal. But if you're wondering what else you can make out of them, here are unusual but fun ways to create dessert snacks to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Ice Cream Lumpia Cups Recipe¬†
- 2 large lumpia wrappers
- Oil, for brushing
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate syrup, for topping
- Caramel syrup for topping
Kitkat Rolls Recipe¬†
- 2 35-gram pack Kitkat bars¬†
- 8 large lumpia wrappers
- 1 egg, for sealing lumpia wrappers
- Chocolate spread, for filling
- Powdered sugar, for dusting (optional)
- Caramel sauce, for dipping (optional)
Banana Cheese Turon Recipe¬†
- 6 saba bananas, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup brown sugar, more as needed
- 12 large lumpia wrappers, separated
- 12 sticks quick melting cheese, frozen
- Cooking oil, for shallow frying
Thinking about what to cook next? Join our Facebook group, Yummy Pinoy Cooking Club, to get more recipe ideas, share your own dishes, and find out what the rest of the community are making and eating!
Got your own version of the classic dishes? Pa-share naman! Get your recipe published on Yummy.ph by submitting your recipe here.