You Can Make 7 Easy Dinners For Less than P2,000
Make every dinner special without hurting your wallet.
Being able to stick to a budget is no joke. If you really are serious about handling your money, going into the grocery with a clear plan is the only way to go. Faced with aisles and rows of temptation, you can't just wing being frugal. Hence, this meal-plan with matching grocery list is the perfect companion to safeguard your budget! This meal plan also guarantees that you'll have a tasty and easy meal every day of the week:
Monday: Kapampangan Chicken Asado Recipe
2018's best chicken recipe is also quite affordable to make! This tasty, homey dish is the delicious pick-me-up for Monday blues.
Price for 4-6 servings: P246.17
Tuesday: Mie Goreng Recipe
Once you make
Price for 4 servings: P221.45
Wednesday: No-Cook Tuna Tacos Recipe
Wednesday humpday can be a challenge. This no-cook dish is the perfect lazy day recipe.
Price for 6-8 servings: P273.75
Thursday: Pork Giniling Recipe Recipe
Any leftovers of this basic recipe can be easily turned into tomorrow's lunchbox. Add in a few spices, and voila!
Price for 4 servings: P228.76
Friday: Easy Chicken Curry
This creamy chicken recipe is always so good, especially with the creamy tomatoes and the sweet carrots.
Price for 4 servings: P205.16
Saturday: Spicy Tofu Stir-Fry Recipe
Tofu carries the flavors beautifully in this easy stir-fry recipe.
Price for 4 servings: P157.17
Sunday: Pancit Puti with Chicharon Laman Recipe
Sundays should always be special! It's not just more time in the kitchen you're allowed, but also, there's more time to spend in the dining room with
Price for 6-8 servings: P290.55
Here's the grocery list so you can churn out these recipes (print, write down or bookmark!):
The Grocery List
- Paprika (35 g): P36.00
- Taco seasoning mix (40 g): P35.75
- Oyster sauce (2 70 g packs): P20.00
- Laurel (30g pack): P7.75
- Tomato sauce (115g): P13.50
- Chicken broth cubes (2 pieces): 13.65
- Chili flakes (20g): P18.45
- Hoisin sauce (100g): P74.50
- Curry powder (50g): P16.25
- Annatto powder (10g): P16.50
- Wood ear mushrooms (10g): P9.90
- Canned and Packaged Goods
- Tuna flakes in oil (180 g): P36.00
- Coconut cream (400ml can): P61.75
- Taco shells (box of 12): P39.00
- Chicharon (1pack): P55.50
- Egg noodles (500 g): P36.00
- Bihon (500 g): P 33.00
- Fresh Produce
- Baguio beans (250 g): P37.50
- 1 head iceberg lettuce (500g): P65.00
- Calamansi (300g): P34.50
- Peeled garlic (200g): P38.80
- 7 medium red onions (700g): P94.00
- 4 medium potatoes (600g): P72.00
- 5 medium carrots (340 g): P49.30
- 16 medium tomatoes (1.5kg) : P135.00
- 1 white onion (200g): P16.00
- 1 piece ginger: P30.00
- 1 medium head cabbage (500g): P78.00
- 2 medium red bell peppers (140g): P50.40
- Dairy Products
- Cheese (165g): P48.50
- Butter (1 stick): P57.25
- Chilled and Frozen Goods
- Frozen green peas (200g): P33.00
- Firm tofu (500g): P53.00
- Chicken breast (700g): P84.50
- Chicken parts (1kg): P160.00
- Ground pork (500g): P90.00
- Pork belly (225g ): P80.00
Total Estimated Expense: P1,919.25
*Grocery list total estimated expense excludes pantry staples such as water, oil, sugar, soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
**Price per dish is computed by the price of the ingredients per gram. This means that leftovers are subtracted from the total price.
Study, bookmark, and print it! It's everything you need to get bang for your buck.