These Bottled Pasta Sauces Will Save You So Much Time In The Kitchen
Just add freshly boiled noodles for a hot, healthy, delicious dinner.
Bottled pasta sauces are heaven-sent. Not only are they extra delicious but they'll also make dinners so easy! Turn to store-bought pasta sauces when you need to whip up something quick and hearty for your family. All you'll need to do is boil some noodles.
- 1 Pesto Plan: Merry Cooks Fiery Tinapa Pesto
- Can pesto sauce get any tastier? Yes, it can! This version has salty
tinapabits in the mix. This sauce is so good, you'll want to mix it with pasta noodles, smear it on a toasted baguette, or even eat it straight out of the bottle!
- P182 at The Landmark Supermarket
- 2 Room for 'Shrooms: Del Monte Green Pepper and Mushroom Pasta Sauce
- Nothing beats a sauce that's been simmering for hours to extract all the goodness from its ingredients. You'll get nothing less from this sauce-it's packed with green peppers and mushrooms.
- P92.50 at SM Supermarket
- 3 Basic Bottle: Sacla Italia Napoletana Pasta Sauce
- Here's a versatile Italian-style tomato sauce that you can tweak to your liking. Add some steamed seafood for an easy marinara sauce or some crumbled
longganisafor a Filipino
- P289 at Marketplace by Rustan's
- 4 Homestyle Goodness: Delimondo Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- One spoonful of this sauce will transport you straight to an Italian home where the aroma from a big pot of slow-cooking Bolognese fills the air. Sprinkle with Parmesan and you're good to go.
- P147 at The Landmark Supermarket
- 5 Cheesy Does It: Ragu Double Cheddar Sauce
- Making mac 'n' cheese doesn't get any easier: Boil some macaroni noodles, toss them with this double cheddar cheese sauce, and you're done! To make it extra special, add some chopped bacon and sautéed spinach to the mix.
- P164.50 at SM Supermarket
- 6 Local Lovin': Argentina Spaghetti Meat Sauce
- No Pinoy family gathering is complete without Filipino-style spaghetti! Grab this can, toss it with some spaghetti noodles cooked al dente, and spend the rest of your time enjoying the festivities.
- P37 at The Landmark Supermarket
- 7 Perfect Pair: Contadina Formaggio Pasta Sauce
- Basil, bacon, and peppers all go well with tomatoes, but nothing is as comforting as a sauce that blends sweet Italian tomatoes and cheese. It's a combination that's hard to beat!
- P127.50 at Marketplace by Rustan's