WATCH: We Show You How To Hack Jollibee's Spaghetti With This Easy Recipe
It's the spaghetti of your childhood!
We made one of your childhood favorites! The Jolly Spaghetti¬†from Jollibee is just as delicious and¬†nostalgic as the crispy fried chicken, and we're not surprised: the dish has everything we want in an indulgent kiddie spaghetti recipe.
What is amazing is that it's not just for kids. Not everyone loves the spaghetti but it's undoubtedly¬†a spaghetti version the kid inside of us¬†will love. You'll¬†be reliving a childhood memory or two when¬†you enjoy this Jollibee-style spaghetti.¬†
Jolly Spaghetti Recipe Hack
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped white onion
- 50 grams¬†(about 1/4 cup) ground beef
- 200 grams sweet Filipino-style spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup banana ketchup
- 30 grams (about 2 tablespoons) liver spread
- 50 grams (about 2 regular) sliced red hotdogs
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- Cooked spaghetti noodles, to serve¬†
- Grated cheese, to serve
- 1 Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Saute garlic and onion until soft.
- 2 Add beef and saut√© until cooked.
- 3 Add spaghetti sauce, banana ketchup, liver spread, hotdog slices, and condensed milk. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 4 Serve over spaghetti noodles and top with grated cheese.