WATCH: We Show You How To Hack Jollibee's Spaghetti With This Easy Recipe
It's the spaghetti of your childhood!
We made one of your childhood favorites! The Jolly Spaghetti from Jollibee is just as delicious and nostalgic as the crispy fried chicken, and we're not surprised: the dish has everything we want in an indulgent kiddie spaghetti recipe.
What is amazing is that it's not just for kids. Not everyone loves the spaghetti but it's undoubtedly a spaghetti version the kid inside of us will love. You'll be reliving a childhood memory or two when you enjoy this Jollibee-style spaghetti.
Jolly Spaghetti Recipe Hack
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped white onion
- 50 grams (about 1/4 cup) ground beef
- 200 grams sweet Filipino-style spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup banana ketchup
- 30 grams (about 2 tablespoons) liver spread
- 50 grams (about 2 regular) sliced red hotdogs
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- Cooked spaghetti noodles, to serve
- Grated cheese, to serve
- 1 Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Saute garlic and onion until soft.
- 2 Add beef and sauté until cooked.
- 3 Add spaghetti sauce, banana ketchup, liver spread, hotdog slices, and condensed milk. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 4 Serve over spaghetti noodles and top with grated cheese.