WATCH: How to Make Creamed Tuna and Mushroom Pasta
You can make this creamy and delicious pasta in a snap!
Busy day? Try this quick and easy pasta recipe made with ingredients easily found in grocery stores.
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 180-gram can spicy tuna in oil, drained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 400 grams linguine, cooked al dente
- Parmesan cheese, grated, for topping
- lemon wedge, for garnish
- 1 Heat oil and butter in a pan. Sauté onion and garlic. Add bell peppers, mushrooms, and tuna. Season to taste.
- 2 Add water, then simmer. On low heat, add the cream.
- 3 Add lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4 Add cooked pasta to the sauce. Toss to combine.
- 5 Plate noodles and top with parmesan cheese. Garnish with lemon wedges.