WATCH: How to Make Pancakes from Scratch
Making pancakes from scratch is actually simple and easy!
Sure, there a lot of boxed ready-mixes available in the supermarket but you already have ingredients in your pantry that will let you make pancakes from scratch! It's actually simple and easy. This way you can enjoy a delicious stack for a cheery breakfast, a leisurely brunch, or even a fun breakfast-for-dinner thing with the family!
What you'll need:
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 60 grams butter melted (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 In a bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder. Add sugar.
- 2 In a separate bowl, mix together milk and 2 eggs. Add melted butter.
- 3 Whisk together the wet and dry ingredients.
- 4 In a nonstick pan, add the batter. Once bubbly, flip on the other side.
- 5 Jazz up with your favorite toppings.