2 Ways To Make Ramen Using Instant Noodles
Make Japanese-style ramen from instant noodles.
When it's cold and rainy outside, a good bowl of ramen comes to mind.
But if you don't have the time orÂ budget to get one from a restaurant, satisfy your cravings at home by making a delicious bowl of ramen using instant noodles!
Instant Tantanmen Recipe
- 100 grams ground pork
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoonÂ peanut butter
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 1 120-grams pack Jin Ramen
- Chili powder, for topping (optional)
Instant Tonkotsu Ramen Recipe
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 slices pork luncheon meat
- 1 55-grams pack Lucky Me La Paz batchoy
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 boiled egg, for topping (optional)
- 2 pieces nori, for topping (optional)
Thinking about what to cook next? Join our Facebook group, Yummy Pinoy Cooking Club, to get more recipe ideas, share your own dishes, and find out what the rest of the community are making and eating!
Got your own version of the classic dishes? Pa-share naman! Get your recipe published on Yummy.ph by submitting your recipe here.