WATCH: This Jollibee-Style Pancit Palabok Will Be Your Favorite Noodle Dish
It's delicious enough to share.
We bet the pancit
Jollibee-Style Palabok Recipe
- Takes 20 minutes
- Makes 2 servings
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup ground pork
- 6 pieces shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1 tablespoon atsuete (annatto) seeds
- 1 tablespoon
hibe(small dried shrimp)
- 1/4 pork bouillon cube
- 1/4 shrimp bouillon cube
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch dissolved in 1 cup water
- 2 1/2 cups cooked pancit
bihon, cooked according to package directions
- 1 medium hard-boiled egg, sliced
- 2 calamansi, halved
- Green onions, chopped, for garnish
- Chicharon, crushed, for garnish
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 In a frying pan over medium heat, heat oil. Add pork and cook pork until cooked through. Using a slotted spoon, remove pork from the oil and set aside.
- 2 In the same pan with the oil, add shrimp. Cook shrimp until opaque and orange, stirring. Remove from the oil using a slotted spoon and transfer to a plate.
- 3 Still using the same pan, add
atueteseeds. Cook seeds until it colors the oil, about 1 minute, stirring. Remove and discard seeds. Add hibeand cook until crisp. Remove from the oil. Add pork and shrimp bouillon pieces, and cook until dissolved. Pour in slurry. Bring to a boil then simmer until thickened, stirring. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- 4 To serve, place cooked
bihononto a plate. Top with sauce. Garnish with ground pork, shrimp, egg slices, green onions, crushed chicharon, and a side of calamansi.
Craving other Jollibee fastfood recipes? Here you go: