WATCH: This Puto Is Made Better With Muscovado Sugar
Muscovado sugar elevates an ordinary puto into a puto that's definitely more tasty.
Muscovado sugar has a wonderfully warm flavor that plain sugar doesn't have. Upgrade your ordinary white
Mini Muscovado Puto Recipe¬†
- Takes 40 minutes¬†
- Makes 30 mini
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup muscovado sugar
- 1 cup rice flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- coconut (
buko), use mature coconut ( niyog)
- butter, softened, as needed¬†
- 1 Prepare steamer. Generously grease mini muffin pans with butter. Set aside.
- 2 In a large bowl, whisk the sugar, rice flour, and baking powder into the water until dissolved and well blended. Pour into prepared pans, and place in the steamer.
- 3 Steam for 5-10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in its center emerges clean. Remove from steamer. Serve with butter and
Here are more puto recipes:¬†