You Can Make These Dishes In a Toaster Oven in 30 Minutes or Less!
Quick and fancy bites brought to you by the humble toaster oven!
Who says fancy dinners need fancy kitchen appliances and a lot of time? All you need is a toaster oven! If you don’t already have one, it’s a great investment for less than a thousand pesos. These aren’t your regular lazy-night dinners, too. You can serve them up for an impressive dinner date as well. The best part? It doesn't take more than 30 minutes!
- 22-Minute Cheesy Baked Salmon Recipe
Who knew you could pull off something so fancy from the humble toaster? You’ll have perfectly cooked, tender, flaky salmon in no time with this recipe! Impress your family, a date or maybe just give yourself the delicious TLC you deserve.
- 30-Minute Baked Garlic Chicken Recipe
- Baking chicken gives you incredibly tender and tasty chicken but it’s usually too much of a hassle to use your standard oven. Thankfully, this recipe will let you do it with much less effort. Another great thing about baked chicken is that you can freeze leftovers and use it later for salads or sandwiches.
- 9-Minute Strawberry S'mores Recipe
- Did you know that the word “s’more” is actually a contraction of the phrase “Some more”? From the moment it was first made, people just couldn’t have enough of it! Adding some strawberry will add a nice balance of fruity acidity to elevate your s'more experience.
All primed up and ready to have some of these delectable dishes? Go ahead and make them! They’re all so easy to make. Sounds like a plan!