Attention, Chocolate Fans: You Need To Try This 4-Ingredient, No-Bake Dessert
It only takes 2 hours to make!
What better way to reward yourself for a job well done or after going through a busy week—or just because, really—than enjoying some chocolate? This simple yet indulgent treat is perfect as a snack or dessert.
Here’s an idea: how about whipping up a batch of homemade chocolate balls using Cream-O Vanilla Cookies? You can even jazz it up with your preferred toppings such as nuts, edible gold dragees, candy sprinkles, dried fruit, and more. They make this delectable treat extra special, adding flavor and texture!
This recipe for Cream-O Choco Pops calls for ingredients that may already be in your pantry, and takes a total of around 2 hours to prepare the ingredients, make the chocolate balls and shells, and chill. Make some for yourself today—or have these delivered to your loved ones as a surprise treat!
Cream-O Choco Pops Recipe
Takes: 45 minutes + 1 hour and 15 mins chill time
Makes: 24 pieces
Cream-O Choco Pops Ingredients:
24 pieces Cream-O Vanilla Cookies
1/2 cup softened cream cheese
2 1/3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preferred toppings such as nuts, dried fruit, candy sprinkles, and edible gold dragees
How to Make Cream-O Choco Pops:
1. Using a rolling pin, crush the Cream-O cookies in a ziplock bag until fine. Set aside.
2. With a fork, soften the cream cheese until it reaches a spreadable consistency.
3. Mix the Cream-O cookie crumbs and cream cheese with a spoon until there are no more visible crumbs and you can form a ball without the crumbs falling off.
4. Form 1-inch balls using your hands and place them on a tray lined with wax paper. Chill for 1 hour.
5. Fill a medium pan halfway through with water and bring it to a simmer.
6. Place a stainless steel bowl on the pan.
7. Melt the chocolate chips in the bowl while slowly mixing. Do not leave it unattended as it can burn easily.
8. Dip the chilled Cream-O balls into the melted chocolate using a spoon and fork.
9. Line and gently push down the chocolate-covered balls on a wax paper-lined tray so they stay in place
10. Decorate immediately with toppings.
11. Chill the chocolate-covered balls for at least 15 minutes or until the shell hardens.