You only need three ingredients to pull off this delicious freezer cake for dessert: heavy cream, graham crackers and chocolate!
3-Ingredient Chocolate Freezer Cake Recipe
- 2 cups heavy cream, divided
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- graham crackers
- 1 In a bowl, place 1 cup of heavy cream and heat in the microwave for 1 minute.
- 2 Add chocolate chips heavy cream and mix until the well-combined.
- 3 In a separate bowl, whip 1 cup of heavy cream into stiff peaks. Add the chocolate mixture and fold until well-combined.
- 4 To assemble: place alternating layers of graham crackers and the chocolate-cream mixture in a freezer-safe container. Finish with a topping of more chocolate chips. Place in the freezer for 4 hours or overnight.