How To Make A Cheese Board For Under P500
You can make your own for special occasions!
You don't need to break the bank to set up your own cheese board at home. You can DIY it with a 500-peso budget and still have a cheese board that's enjoyable and satisfying!
Here's what you'll need:
- King Sue pepperoni (220 grams) - P63
- King Sue salami (250 grams) - P64
- Arla cheese triangles (140 grams) - P98
- QBB cheddar cheese (200 grams) - P57
- MYSAN Fita crackers 30g (9 pieces) x 10 - P54.50
- Jack 'n Jill Berry Knots (20 grams) - P6.50
- Jack 'n Jill Choco Knots (20 grams) - P6.50
- Jack 'n Jill Milky Knots (20 grams) - P6.50
- MYSAN Skyflakes (200 grams) - P39.50
- Grapes (0.486 grams) - P99.63
You will only spend a total of P495.13. Feel free to mix it up with your preferred fruits and crackers. Making a DIY cheese board on a budget is doable!
Thinking about what to cook next? Join our Facebook group, Yummy Pinoy Cooking Club, to get more recipe ideas, share your own dishes, and find out what the rest of the community are making and eating!
Got your own version of the classic dishes? Pa-share naman! Get your recipe published on Yummy.ph by submitting your recipe here.