We rounded up our fave desserts for this year—from sigh-inducing cookies to dreamy cakes—these are the sweet treats you should try.
- 1 Banana Caramel Crunch Cake by Jeterra Bakery & Café
- This is an all-natural banana cake layered with caramel frosting topped with crunchy cornflakes.
- Price: P875
- Buy: Visit 20 Palmetto St., Phase 1-C Greenwoods Executive Village, Cainta, Rizal or contact 0956-8416027.
- 2 Botanicupcakes by Doughmestic Botanicakes
- Made with Italian buttercream, each “botanicake” is completely hand-crafted and individually styled. The Dark Vader cupcakes are intensely moist and have dark chocolate flavors.
- Price: P1,000 per dozen
- Buy: Contact 0928-8053188 or email [email protected]. (facebook.com/doughmesticph)
- 3 Hefty Hunks Cookie Cake by Happy Pill
- Made with classic chocolate chip and s’mores cookies, these are topped with chocolate ganache and an assortment of chocolates.
- Price: P880
Buy:Email [email protected]. (facebook.com/happypilldesserts)
- 4 Chocolate Pecan Pie by Classic Confections
- A classic made even better: This pie has a buttery crust and is loaded with chocolate and whole pecans.
- Price: Available upon request
Buy:2/F Greenbelt 5, Makati City and Solenad 3, Nuvali. Contact 729-9243. (www.classicconfections.com.ph)
- 5 Mess Hall Cookies by The Moplex
- You haven’t had cookies like these before! Choose from the Classic Chocolate Chip, Triple Chocolate Mallow, White Chocolate Walnut, and Nutella Crinkle.
- Price: P110 to P130 each
- Buy: Contact 0917-6247116 or 869-9284 local 114
- 6 Le Mimosa by Ooh La La! by Rebecca Disini
- Indulge yourself with this chocolate genoise with demi sec sparkling wine, bergamot orange crémeux, Belgian milk chocolate mousse, and spider glaze.
- Price: Available upon request
- Buy: Email [email protected]
- 7 Belgian Dark Chocolate Truffles by True Chocolate
- These are a labor of love! Choose from two types of truffles: Classic Dark rolled in cocoa powder and Nutty Dark rolled in roasted almonds and pistachios with a hint of pink sea salt.
- Price: P200 to P240 (box of 6), P400 to P480 (box of 12)
Buy:Email [email protected]. (facebook.com/truechocolateph)
- 8 Chocolate Bars by Auro
- It’s one of the creamiest chocolate bars you will ever try! Comes in 77%, 64%, 55%, and 42% dark chocolate. Also available is 64% dark chocolate with nibs and 42% milk chocolate with nibs.
- Price: From P65 to P215 (depending on weight)
- Buy: Available in selected branches of Kultura, ECHOstore, Blue Kitchen, Chocolate Lover, All About Baking, and others. Email [email protected]. (www.aurochocolate.com)
- 9 Salted Milk Chocolate Cookies by Risa Chocolates
- Made with Philippine chocolate, these soft cookies are A-plus!
- Price: P200 per pack
- Buy: Contact 0918-9424573. (www.risachocolate.marketa.ph)
- 10 Mamon Bitz by Pasteleria Manila
- Don’t be deceived! These simple mini chiffon cubes with
essenceof orange are packed with flavor.
- Price: P130 (box of 12), P210 (box of 20), P260 (canister of 24)
- Buy: Contact 0921-3730040 and 9820293 or email [email protected]. (facebook.com/pasteleriamanila)
- 11 Sans Rival by Cipriano
- This classic chewy sans rival is made from a 50-year-old heirloom recipe.
- Price: P900
Buy:Contact 0917-5836833. (facebook.com/ciprianosansrival)
- 12 Buko Pie by The Husband’s Craving
- Layers of buko with custard and topped with crumble, this pie is lovingly made in Tarlac.
- Price: P600
- Buy: Contact via Instagram @thehusbandscraving
- 13 Chocolate Cerveza Cake by Hiraya Bakery
- Dark and moist chocolate pudding-filled cake enhanced by dark malt beer, who could resist?
- Price: P1,800
- Buy: Contact 0917-1491975 or email [email protected] (facebook.com/hirayabakery)
- 14 Dairy Ice Cream by Karabella
- Made from carabao milk, they come in different flavors including tablea chocolate, ube halaya, and salted egg caramel.
- Price: From P90 (3.5 oz. cup) to P980 (1/2 gallon tub)
Buy:Contact 0917-8613405 or email [email protected]. Also available at The Parenting Emporium and The Lollicake Factory. (www.karabelladairy.com)
- 15 Caramel Butter Cake Bars by Dessert du Jour
- Layers of caramel butter cake, hand-churned caramel butter, chocolate almond sponge, and caramel mousse, are encased in a choco-nut coating, topped with milk chocolate whipped cream.
- Price: P800 (box of 6)
- Buy: Contact 0917-8116272 or 405-2580
- 16 Cheese Tarts by Butter & Co.
- These are homemade and handmade with a crumbly crust filled with a smooth cheese filling.
- Price: P330 (box 6), P630 (box of 12)
- Buy: Contact 0915-3333990
- 17 Mindanao Milk Crumble Gelato by MNL Creamery
- Smooth milk from Mindanao is studded with honey oatmeal crumble and drizzled with Bukidnon honey.
- Price: P120 per scoop, P420 per pint
Buy:Industrie Food Loft, Citygolf Plaza, Pasig and Cinema Level, UP Town Center, Quezon City. Contact 0917-5997963 or email [email protected]
- 18 Cheesecake Souffle by Pilyo
- Pinoy flavors in ways you haven’t had before: choose from 3 treats including Mamon with a guava glaze and grated queso de bola, Puto Ube with coconut-dusted
yemade avila, and Bibinka with crumbled salted egg yolks and kesong puti.
- Price: P750 to P850 (box of 9)
Buy:Contact 0917-6396229. (facebook.com/pilyosydneymanila)
- 19 Cacao Nibs with 65% Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookie by Love and Butter Provisions
- Made with Malagos chocolate, these cookies are made for serious chocolate fans.
Price: P490 (box of 10)
- Buy: Contact 0917-3064435 or email [email protected]. (facebook.com/loveandbutterprovisions)
- 20 Brazo Cupcake by Mylene’s
brazocupcakes are filled with yemain the center. Yum!
- Price: P240 (box of 6), P420 (box of 12)
- Buy: Contact 978-2082 and 940-9604 (Marikina) or 358-1010 (Quezon City)