Get Your Weekly Gulay Supply + Help Farmers At This Weekend Market
This is the best time to show our support.
Now the Philippine economy is in recession due to the pandemic, this is the best time to show support to our local farmers. If you're looking for a way to lend a hand and get your weekly produce, too, you can buy directly from¬†farmers and local producers¬†at the¬†BuyANI Fresh Produce Market.
This weekend market brings in different local farmers to multiple Ayala Malls establishments so you can have an all-access pass to reasonably-priced organic produce, fresh dairy products, different herbs, local wines and coffee, and other¬†local items. It's incredibly convenient in a way that you can shop all of these items under one roof!
Here's the schedule and the venue of the BuyANI Fresh Produce Market:
- September 11 to September 13: Glorietta Activity Center, Makati City
- September 18 to September 20: Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa City,
- September 25 to September 27: UP Town Center, Quezon City
- October 2 to October 4: Ayala Malls The 30th, Pasig City
- October 9 to October 11: TriNoma, Quezon City
- October 16 to October 18: Market! Market!, Taguig City
- October 23 to October¬† 25 at Bonifacio High Street, Taguig City
The BuyANI Fresh Produce Market is a collaboration between the Department of Agriculture, Ayala Foundation, and the Restaurant Owners Association of the Philippines. This is their collaborative effort to support local farmers and rebuild their respective livelihoods.¬†
Follow¬†Ayala Foundation on Facebook for more information.
Thinking about what to cook next? Join our Facebook group, Yummy Pinoy Cooking Club, to get more recipe ideas, share your own dishes, and find out what the rest of the community are making and eating!
Got your own version of the classic dishes? Pa-share naman! Get your recipe published on Yummy.ph by submitting your recipe here!