PSA: It Turns Out You Can Get the New Spicy Chickenjoy in Manila
Time for a Spicy Chickenjoy challenge?
If you love all things spicy, you probably craved the New Spicy Chickenjoy (P75/ala carte) featured on a video that went viral recently. Shot by social media-page SOXIALLY, it featured the Araneta Bacolod store, but if that's too far for you, we have some good news: Jollibee just shared all the branches where you can get this hot upgrade.
You can order the New Spicy Chickenjoy in the following Metro Manila branches:
- Tayuman, Manila
- Madrigal, Manila
- Robinsons Ermita, Manila
- Taft Avenue, Manila
- Tutuban, Manila
- Manila City Plaza; Vito Cruz, Manila
- SM MOA, Pasay City
- Valero-Villar, Makati City
- Guadalupe, Makati City
- Phil First Building, Makati City
- Commerce Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- Trinoma, Quezon City
- E. Rodriguez, Quezon City
- Visayas Avenue, Quezon City
- Mabini, Caloocan City
- Greenhills Arcade, San Juan City
- SM Novaliches
- Quirino, Novaliches
- Zapote, Las Piñas City.
The New Spicy Chickenjoy is also available in several more branches outside Metro Manila, and according to Jollibee, they're planning to make this extra-hot option available in all stores soon, so watch for that!
This story originally appeared on Spot.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Yummy.ph editors.