WATCH: Go On A Virtual Food Tour In Malabon
Do you miss going on food trips?
The quarantine and the pandemic has made us miss all the little things we used to take for granted: hanging out at cafes, going to our favorite restaurants, and discovering new food items on food tours and out-of-town trips. The restrictions have eased a little and you can now enjoy going to restaurants with safety protocols in place, but we look forward to trips and food tours in the future like everyone else.
Have you tried the Malabon food tour? Pre-pandemic, you can book tricycle food tours on weekdays. The food tours will take you to Malabon's restaurants and establishments and lets you discover Malabon's heritage and history, plus you can sample the city's best dishes and food items. You are asked to pay a tour fee of P750 per person which includes a tour guide and food samples from all the participating establishments (minimum of six people per group). Now, food tours are temporarily not allowed but you can take a virtual food tour with our video and if you want to sample the food items at home, you can get in touch with the establishments and order food for pick-up or delivery:
- Lugaw Xperience
- 12 A. Bonifacio Street, Malabon, Metro Manila
- Hazel's Puto Pao
- 107 General Luna Street, Malabon, Metro Manila
- Jamico's Restaurant
- 201 General Luna Street, Malabon, Metro Manila
- Dolor's Kakanin
- 13 Escanilla Street, Malabon, Metro Manila
- You may also¬†order online and check all the branches via their¬†Instagram account
- Nanay's Pancit Malabon
- 37 Governor Pascual Avenue, Malabon, Metro Manila
- 8281-0449; (0946) 322-9758
- Betsy's Cake Center
- 10 Rizal Avenue Extension, Malabon, Metro Manila
- 8281-1127; check their¬†Facebook page for the menu¬†
Thinking about what to cook next? Join our Facebook group,¬†Yummy Pinoy Cooking Club, to get more recipe ideas, share your own dishes, and find out what the rest of the community are making and eating!
Got your own version of the classic dishes? Pa-share naman!¬†Get your recipe published on Yummy.ph by submitting your recipe here