UPDATED LIST: These Are The New Operating Hours Of Groceries In Metro Manila
You can shop as early as 8 a.m.!
UPDATED as of¬†16 April¬†2020: At a¬†press conference on March 16, Cabinet Secretary Karlo Nograles said that under the enhanced community quarantine, groceries, food preparation and food delivery services,¬†and other establishments providing basic services shall remain open.¬†
At a press conference on March 14, MMDA Chief Jose Arturo Santillan Garcia, Jr. announced that the NCR community quarantine due to increasing COVID-19 cases began at midnight on March 15, 2020. More guidelines were announced, including a¬†recommendatory¬†curfew from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. until April 13.
If you're worried that you¬†will run out of food or other basic essentials, take a breath and don't panic.¬†Metro Manila may¬†have been placed on enhanced community quarantine with stricter guidelines but the groceries are open¬†for those who need to visit their shops and buy basic supplies during this time.¬†¬†
Here are times you can expect these groceries to open and close during the quarantine:¬†
UPDATED¬†as of 7:00 a.m., April 16, 2020.¬† ¬†
- All Day Supermarket (nationwide) -¬†8 a.m. to¬†5 p.m.¬†
- Landers Superstore -¬†9 a.m. to¬†6 p.m.
- Landmark Supermarket (Makati) -¬†8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.¬†
- Landmark Supermarket (Alabang, Nuvali) - 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Landmark Supermarket (Trinoma) - 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.¬† ¬†
- Merkado Supermarket (UP Town Center) - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.¬†
- Metro Supermarket (Market! Market!, Alabang, Mandaluyong) - 9 a.m. to¬†7 p.m.*
- Metro Hypermarket - 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Puregold (Luzon branches)- 8 a.m. to¬†6 p.m.*¬†
- Robinsons Supermarket¬†-¬†9 a.m. to 7 p.m.*
- Robinsons Supermarket (168 Shopping Mall) - 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.¬† ¬†
- Rustan's Supermarket and The Marketplace -¬†9 a.m. to¬†6 p.m.*
- Rustan's Supermarket (Uptown BGC) - 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Shopwise -¬†9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Shopwise Express -¬†8 a.m. to¬†6 p.m.
- Shopwise Express (Mercedes, Cityland Santolan, C. Raymundo) -¬†9 a.m. to¬†7 p.m.
- SM Markets (Luzon: Supermarket, Hypermarket, and Savemore) -¬†9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- SM Hypermarket Deca and The Village Square Alabang -¬†7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- SM Hypermarket¬†Eton Centris - 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.¬†
- SM Markets (outside Luzon: Supermarket, Hypermarket, and Savemore) -¬†7 a.m. to 7 p.m. *
- SnR Membership Shopping (nationwide) - 11 a.m. to¬†5 p.m.
- Unimart (Greenhills) - 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Unimart (Capitol Commons) - 9:30 a.m. to¬†6 p.m.¬†
- WalterMart Supermarket -¬†9 a.m. to 4¬†p.m.
- WalterMart Supermarket (Bicutan, Sucat) -¬†8 a.m. to 4 p.m.¬†
- WalterMart Supermarket (Conception) - 7¬†a.m. to¬†1 p.m.
- WalterMart Supermarket (Sta. Cruz) -¬†7¬†a.m. to¬†3 p.m.
- WalterMart Supermarket (Sta. Maria) -¬†7¬†a.m. to¬†3 p.m.¬†
While these groceries and malls are open, please do heed the preventive and safety measures asked of you if you're going out and that are¬†being employed by the¬†stores to not only prevent the spread of the virus but to keep everyone else safe as well.¬†
Stay safe!¬† ¬†
For more updates and specific branch information, visit¬†All Day Supermarket, Landers, Landmark, The¬†Metro Stores, Puregold,¬†Robinsons Supermarket, SM Markets,¬†Rustan's Supermarket, Shopwise,¬†Greenhills, Capitol Commons,¬†SnR Membership Shopping, and Waltermart Supermarket on Facebook.¬†
*¬†For provincial stores and their¬†alternative operating hours, please visit The Metro Stores official Facebook page for the latest update.
* Visit the Facebook page of¬†Puregold¬†for its other alternative hours.¬†¬†
*¬†Some Rustan's Supermarket and The Marketplace branches have alternative¬†operating hours. Visit Rustan's Supermarket on Facebook for more details.
* Some Robinsons Supermarkets in the Metro Manila have alternative operating hours. Visit Robinsons Supermarket on Facebook for updates.¬†¬†