Heny Sison Culinary School Is Offering Online Classes On How To Make Sans Rival, Bibingka, And More
Learn a new cooking or baking skill before the year ends!
Will you be cooking, ordering in, or both for your Christmas and New Year spreads? If you want to learn how to cook Noche Buena and Media Noche staples at home, the Heny Sison Culinary School is offering online classes where you can learn to whip up holiday classics like bibingka, puto bumbong, lechon belly, sans rival cake, gourmet bottled fish, classic caramel cake, sushi, and easy crispy bagnet.
Here's the December schedule for Heny Sison Culinary School's online class:
- December 17, 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.: Sans Rival (register here, class fee is P2,500)
- December 17, 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.: Bibingka and Puto Bumbong (register here, class fee is
- December 18, 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.: Favorite Lechon Belly Recipes (register here, class fee is P2,500)
- December 18, 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.: Gourmet Bottled Fish (register here, class fee is
- December 19, 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.: Easy Crispy Bagnet (register here, class fee is P2,500)
- December 19, 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.: Sushi Making (register here, class fee is P2,200)
- December 19, 4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.: Classic Caramel Cake (register here, class fee is P2,000)
All of these classes are in a demo class format and will be conducted via Zoom, a live video conferencing platform. There will be Q&A discussion breaks in between, where you can ask the instructor your questions and concerns.
For more information, visit Heny Sison Culinary School's website.
Thinking about what to cook next? Join our Facebook group, Yummy Pinoy Cooking Club, to get more recipe ideas, share your own dishes, and find out what the rest of the community are making and eating!
Got your own version of the classic dishes? Pa-share naman! Get your recipe published on Yummy.ph by submitting your recipe here.