It's Confirmed: You Will Find This Chocolate Café In IKEA When It Opens In The Philippines
It's the local chocolatier's first-ever cafe concept.
We're sure you know by know that IKEA's first-ever store in the Philippines is opening in Pasay and it's going to be the biggest store worldwide which makes it extra exciting. While we're all excited for it to open its doors on November 25 and see all the affordable furniture and home items in real life (and not just through the website that's now available 24/7), we're also very hyped about their food!
Swedish meatballs aside, it was reported that IKEA Pasay will support local food producers and farmers for their restaurant. We've just confirmed that Auro Chocolate, an award-winning local chocolatier, will debut its first-ever concept cafe at IKEA Pasay.
Auro Chocolate shared the news on their social media amid the viral "stealing" of the Mall of Asia globe. It came with a photo of the MOA globe replaced with Auro's chocolate bomb:
Here's everything we know about Auro's café at Ikea Philippines so far:
1. The Auro Cafe will be a grab-and-go café. There's no dining in!
2. All of Auro's chocolate products will be available at the café.
3. Savory and sweet treats, local coffee, and chocolate beverages using Auro's award-winning chocolate products will be served at this café. This includes their famous dark chocolate soft serve in their signature lengua de gato cone.
4. The entire structure of the café is woven by Boholano weavers. The lighting fixtures and the uniforms of the employee are also handcrafted by local communities.
5. The café will also have limited edition co-branded collaborations.
6. The Auro Chocolate Café Concept at IKEA Pasay is set to fully open by December 2021.
Thinking about what to cook next? Join our Facebook group, Yummy Pinoy Cooking Club, to get more recipe ideas, share your own dishes, and find out what the rest of the community are making and eating!
Got your own version of the classic dishes? Pa-share naman! Get your recipe published on Yummy.ph by submitting your recipe here.