Make the Fluffiest Scrambled Eggs Ever
Because there's no better way to start the day than with a plate of perfect eggs.
The secret to making the fluffiest scrambled eggs? A bit of milk and butter and some whisking action. Try this Yummy-approved recipe for a hearty breakfast:
- 4 fresh eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 Crack eggs and separate yolks and white into two bowls.
- 2 Gently whisk yolks with milk and salt until well combined.
- 3 Using a wire whisk or an electric hand mixer, whisk egg whites until foamy.
- 4 Fold egg whites into yolk mixture.
- 5 Heat butter in a pan over medium-low heat.
- 6 Pour egg mixture and cook. Turn off
heatright before the egg is completely set (it will continue to cook after).
Photography by Miguel Nacianceno| Recipe by