Get Two Double Cheeseburgers From McDonald's For Only P130 (You Save P92!)
Know how when you can't decide what to eat, you end up going back to your all-time faves, like, say, the famous cheeseburger, chicken nuggets, and other fast-food classics of McDonald's? These dishes are pretty much ol' reliables at this point, always out to rescue your stomach (and sanity) when hunger strikes. And not that you need to justify getting your fix (we're all grown adults here), but if you need an excuse, consider the fact that you can get discounts of up to 40% offwith the Crave & Claim Fest happening soon via the McDonald's app.
Save cash when you get your McDonald's fix with these can't-be-missed deals:
McDonald's Crave & Claim Fest takes place from July 1 to 10, and you can save up while sating the hankering for the brand's signatures. Check out these can't-be-missed deals included under the campaign, available exclusively on the McDonald's app:
- Two Monster Coke McFloats for P79
- Two McSpaghetti Solo for P89
- Two McCrispy Chicken Sandwich Solo for P89
- Two McCrispy Chicken Fillet with Coke Meals for P99
- Two McCrispy Chicken Fillet Ala King with Coke Meals for P99
- Two Double Cheeseburger Solo for P130
- Two 6-piece McNuggets Solo for P150
- Two 2-piece Mushroom Pepper Steak with Coke Meal for P150
- Two Longganisa with Egg Rice Bowl with Orange Juice Meal for P150
- Two Sausage McMuffin with Egg and Orange Juice Meal for P150
- Longganisa Rice Bowl and Sausage McMuffin with Egg with Orange Juice Meals for P150
Save the dates! And in case you don't have the app yet, it's available on both Android and iOS.
For more information, check out McDonalds' Facebook page.
This story originally appeared on Spot.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Yummy.ph editors.
Thinking about what to cook next? Join our Facebook group, Yummy Pinoy Cooking Club, to get more recipe ideas, share your own dishes, and find out what the rest of the community are making and eating!
Got your own version of the classic dishes? Pa-share naman! Get your recipe published on Yummy.ph by submitting your recipe here.