Iloilo’s Original Biscocho Haus Is Now Available Online!
You can have biscocho and butterscotch delivered to your doorstep!
A trip to Iloilo is not complete without bringing home a box of biscocho and butterscotch. But while we're all quarantined and travel restrictions are in place, Iloilo's Original Biscocho Haus made it easier to satisfy your biscocho and butterscotch cravings with the launch of their website. And yes, they do deliver to Metro Manila and to different parts of the Philippines.
Original Biscocho Haus' website lets you shop over 30 of their tasty delicacies, including their famous biscocho and butterscotch that come in different flavors. Here are all the items available on the website:
- Assorted butterscotch (starts at P106)
- Banadas (starts ar P39)
- Banana Marbles (starts at P53)
- Barquiron (P66)
- Biscocho (starts P77)
- Biscocho de Cana (starts at P48)
- Biscocho Principe (starts at P46)
- Biscochoron (starts at P72)
- Butter Toast (starts at P77)
- Calamansi Rind Butterscotch (starts at P87)
- Caramel Tart (starts at P58)
- Carrot Barquillos (starts at P36)
- Cashew Polvoron (starts at p72)
- Choco Polvoron (starts at P72)
- Classic Butterscotch (starts at P77)
- Cookies and Cream Polvoron (starts at P72)
- Dates Butterscotch (starts at P87)
- Egg Cracker (starts at P48)
- Galletas (starts at P53)
- Garlic Bread (starts at P77)
- Kinihad (starts at P44)
- Mango Butterscotch (starts at P90)
- Mango Empanaditas (starts at P63)
- Mango Tartlets (starts at P75)
- Merengue (starts at P77)
- Original Barquillos (starts at P88)
- Original Piaya (starts at P57)
- Otap (starts at P58)
- Pandan Barquillos (starts at P36)
- Pinasugbo (starts at P77)
- Prunes Butterscotch (starts at P90)
- Pulceras (starts at P41)
- Tablea Butterscotch (starts at P87)
- Toasted Mamon (starts at P42)
- Ube Barquillos (starts at P39)
- Ube Piaya (starts at P52)
- Ugoy-Ugoy (starts at P48)
- Yemas (starts at P72)
You can place your orders through Original Biscocho Haus' website and payments can be done via BDO, BPI, credit card, or PayPal. Shipping to Metro Manila and other areas in the Philippines will be handled by LBC or J&T Express, and the delivery fee will be shouldered by the buyer.
Thinking about what to cook next? Join our Facebook group, Yummy Pinoy Cooking Club, to get more recipe ideas, share your own dishes, and find out what the rest of the community are making and eating!
Got your own version of the classic dishes? Pa-share naman! Get your recipe published on Yummy.ph by submitting your recipe here!