This Store Has Ube Bread, Ube Desserts, And Ube Halaya In A Tin Can!
It's a haven for all kinds of ube fans!
Other food trends like the Dalgona coffee may come and go but ube will always be here to stay. If your ube cravings are too intense that one dessert is not enough, Purple Crumbs Kitchen¬†is your one-stop shop for all things ube. This store has got all your ube cravings covered from bread, pastries, drinks, and even the actual ube halaya they use for their desserts.¬†
If you're a huge ube fan, here are the different ube items you can order from Purple Crumbs Kitchen:
- Ube Spanish Bread (P180/half dozen, P320/dozen)
- Ube Cream Cheese Bread (P200/half dozen, P380/dozen)
- Ube Bites (P220/plain, P260/ube white chocolate)
- Ube Almond Cheesecake Cookies (P250)
- Ube Crinkles (P120/four pieces. These are also available in cheese, buko pandan, and choco butternut flavors)
- Ube Oat Bars (P300/12 pieces)
- Ube Tarts in plain ube or ube macapuno (P220/six pieces, P240/six pieces assorted)
Ube Halaya (in a tin can):
- Cheesy Ube Halaya (P160/350 grams)
- Ube Coconut Halaya (P170/350 grams)
Ube Milk Jelly (P250)
To place an order, you can send the following details to¬†Purple Crumb Kitchen's Instagram account: date of order, complete name, Instagram username, delivery address, contact number, order, delivery date, mode of payment, and pick up (UP Technohub or Trinoma) or delivery.¬†All payments should be settled within 24 hours after the Purple Crumbs Kitchen confirms your order.
Thinking about what to cook next? Join our Facebook group, Yummy Pinoy Cooking Club, to get more recipe ideas, share your own dishes, and find out what the rest of the community are making and eating!
Got your own version of the classic dishes? Pa-share naman! Get your recipe published on Yummy.ph by submitting your recipe here!