Heads Up: Quezon City Enforces Liquor Ban For 2 Weeks
Dine-ins, markets also shut during curfew hours.
Quezon City will shut gyms, spas, and internet cafes and ban the sale of liquor for two weeks, during which a curfew will be in force to cap fast-rising COVID cases.
The curfew hours are the same for the entire Metro Manila, from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. from March 15 to 31. Daily cases hit the 5,000-mark last Saturday and unless the surge is tempered, it could hit 8,000 by the end of the month, according to a projection by OCTA Research.
From March 15 to 31, Quezon City will implement the following:
- Alternative work schedule
- Liquor ban
- Closure of dine-in, sari-sari stores, markets, talipapa and vending sites from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Closure of gyms, spas, internet cafes
- Encourage use of Kyusi pass contact tracing app.
* Minor edits have been made by the Yummy.ph editors.
Thinking about what to cook next? Join our Facebook group, Yummy Pinoy Cooking Club, to get more recipe ideas, share your own dishes, and find out what the rest of the community are making and eating!
Got your own version of the classic dishes? Pa-share naman! Get your recipe published on Yummy.ph by submitting your recipe here.