Get A Chance To Win A SMEG Stand Mixer By Sharing Your Recipes With Us
Have you been dreaming of this mixer?
ILLUSTRATOR Bea Faicol
We all know that a lot of people started spending time in the kitchen when the quarantine started. If you've gained a new skill or two and need a new appliance to help you with baking and cooking or just want to upgrade your kitchen tools, here's something to make you smile today: We're giving away a SMEG stand mixer!
Here's how you can get a chance to win this pretty and helpful appliance:
- 1 Contest is open to Yummy.ph readers who live in the Philippines.
- 2 Contest will run for two weeks (March 16, 9 a.m. to March 30, 9 a.m.)
- 3 Submit your original recipe on Yummy.ph (you will need to register and sign up, CLICK HERE). Recipe doesn't need to be a baking recipe.
- Each successful reader recipe submission will qualify for an entry. One completed recipe submission = one entry. To submit a reader recipe, the reader must be a registered user of Yummy.ph. If the user is already registered, he/she will be prompted to log in. If not yet registered, the user will be prompted to register either via Facebook or email.
- For a recipe submission to be successful, it must be:
- an original recipe
- all the required fields must be filled out, with an accompanying photo
- submission is approved by the Yummy.ph editorial team (we will publish it on the website!)
- 4 Entries will be electronically drawn three (3) days after the end of the promotion. We will cross-check if the drawn entry qualifies by checking that his/her recipe submission is complete (ready to publish).
- 5 The winner will be announced on the Yummy.ph's Facebook page and via Instagram story. Winner will also be informed via email on details for claiming of the prize.
- 6 Winner may claim the SMEG stand mixer at the Summit Media office or arrange for shipping (shipping expense paid for by the winner).
If you have problems with registration or submitting a recipe, send us an email at [email protected].
Thinking about what to cook next? Join our Facebook group, Yummy Pinoy Cooking Club, to get more recipe ideas, share your own dishes, and find out what the rest of the community are making and eating!
Got your own version of the classic dishes? Pa-share naman! Get your recipe published on Yummy.ph by submitting your recipe here.