Good news for dim sum lovers: there’s a 6.6 sale at The Manila Hotel’s Red Jade restaurant, and it’s a voucher for their dim sum buffet!
For P999, you can purchase a Dim Sum All-You-Can voucher from June 6-12, 2023. The Dim Sum All-You-Can voucher is good for one (1) person, and is redeemable during Red Jade’s Dim Sum Feast, which is a dim sum buffet that’s available every Monday to Friday, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
For reference, the regular price of Red Jade’s Dim Sum Feast is P1,288, so guests get P289 off with the Dim Sum All-You-Can voucher! At the Dim Sum Feast, diners can enjoy Red Jade’s excellent dim sum offerings, which include their classic steamed pork and shrimp siomai, steamed shrimp dumpling (hakaw or hargao), steamed xiao long bao, pan-fried bi fung tang-style radish cake, steamed red bean, chestnut bun and pan-fried taro cake sausage, among others.
Here are the mechanics of the Dim Sum All-You-Can vouchers:
- This promo enables the guests to avail of a Dim Sum all-you-can voucher for Red Jade at a special price of P999 nett for one (1) person.
- The voucher can be used only for the Dim Sum Feast, available from Monday to Friday, from 11:00 am to 2:30 pm only at Red Jade.
- Selling voucher period is from June 6 to 12, 2023.
- The vouchers may be redeemed upon receipt of payment.
- Voucher payment is not refundable.
- Take out and leftover food are strictly prohibited.
- Leftover food will be charged based on regular a la carte menu price.
- Reservation is required to redeem the voucher.
- This offer shall not be used in conjunction with other promos and government-mandated discounts, such as the Senior Citizen, Diplomat, PWD, and The Manila Hotel Prestige membership card. The deal price is inclusive of applicable taxes and charges.
How to Redeem The Dim Sum All-You-Can Vouchers
The Dim Sum All-You-Can vouchers can be purchased at any time during the selling period (June 6-12, 2023). However, Red Jade requires guests to make reservations to their Dimsum Feast, which is where you can redeam the vouchers.
To reserve, you may call (02) 8527 0011 or 5301 5500, or email [email protected]. Cancellation may be made at least 24 hours before the actual dining date.