This recipe was made from the available ingredients at home during the lockdown. I used leftover roasted chicken to make this soup even more hearty!
Chicken Mushroom Soup à la Lockdown Recipe
Chicken Mushroom Soup à la Lockdown Ingredients
- Prepare the ingredients.
- Prepare the cream of mushroom mix according to the package directions.
- Sauté garlic and onion in a pot.
- Add the shredded chicken.
- Pour the cream of mushroom mix into the sautéed chicken mix.
- Continuously stir the soup until boiling.
- Lower the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add black pepper to taste.