Who said salads can’t be tasty? This recipe makes use of some of our favorite Pinoy ingredients!
Daing Salad Recipe
Daing Salad Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons bottled daing fillets with oil minced
- 3 tablespoons bottled sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 teaspoon Garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 to 5 handfuls Lettuce chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 red onion cut into rings, separated. and washed in cold water
- 1 large tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1/4 cups feta cheese crumbled
- garlic chips toasted, for garnish
- Make the daing dressing: in a saucepan over low heat, saute the daing fillets, pesto, and garlic until the garlic is fragrant. Mix in lemon juice, cool in a small bowl, and set aside.
- Arrange your salad in a bowl: greens, tomatoes, onions, cheese and garlic chips. Serve the daing dressing on the side and toss together when ready to eat.