These chocolate crinkles are moist, fudgy, and oozing with chocolate inside, making these a double chocolate crinkles. Once baked, your family will love them and you will never stop munching on them.
Fudgy Double Chocolate Crinkles Recipe
Fudgy Double Chocolate Crinkles Ingredients
- 1. In a bowl, combine eggs and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- 2. In a separate bowl, sift the dry ingredients: all-purpose flour, white sugar, brown sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- 3. Pour in melted butter and the egg mixture into the dry ingredients. Gently combine but do not over mix.
- 4. Cover the dough and let it chill in the refrigerator for at least 45 to 60 minutes.
- 5. Scoop 1 tablespoonful of the dough and put a chocolate button or chocolate chips inside and roll it into a ball and dredge into the powdered sugar.
- 6. Bake in a 200 degree C (400 degree F) preheated oven for 8 minutes.
- 7. Leave on the baking pan 1 minute before transferring it onto a cooling rack.