Lobster Pot Pie Recipe
This is a chef's take on a delicious pot pie recipe made with lobster.
This Lobster Pot Pie recipe is my personal recipe and the first time I have ever given it out, so have fun. Remember: even the greatest chefs make mistakes but a truly great chef can cover up his or her mistakes.
Here are my tips¬†for making this¬†recipe:¬†
- ‚ÄĘ¬†Always use fresh lobster when available.¬†
- ‚ÄĘ Don't overcook the lobster.¬†¬†
- ‚ÄĘ¬†Always taste your food and make adjustments if you think you need to. Trust your sense of taste, and keep your palate clean before you taste your food.
- ‚ÄĘ Puff pastry sheets are available in the store freezer section or ask your local bakery to help you.¬†
- ‚ÄĘ Keep this in mind: 80¬†to 90% of cooking is about timing. Do your preparation ahead of time¬†and have everything in front of you when you're ready to start.¬†