This carrot cupcake recipe is inspired by the famous bakery, M Bakery.
M Bakery-Style Carrot Cupcakes Recipe
These cupcakes are soft, moist, and topped with cream cheese frosting!
M Bakery-Style Carrot Cupcakes Ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, cinnamon, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Whisk together.
- In a separate large bowl, beat the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and eggs until just combined.
- Gradually pour in the vegetable oil to the wet ingredients.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients. Beat just to incorporate. Stop mixing when there is just a small amount of flour visible.
- Add the walnuts, grated carrots, coconut flakes and pineapple to the batter and fold to incorporate with a rubber spatula.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes, until a fork inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Cool the cupcakes on a wire rack.
- Make the icing: In a large bowl, beat together the butter, cream cheese, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add the powdered sugar, ½ cup at a time, beating on medium-low speed to incorporate each addition.
- Pipe a generous amount of icing sugar in each cupcake and top it with crushed toasted walnuts.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW