Filling, healthy, and yummy, this banana bread makes a great snack for anyone watching their sugar. A slice of this is perfect with milk, tea or coffee!
Sugar-Free Banana Oatmeal Loaf Recipe
Sugar-Free Banana Oatmeal Loaf Ingredients
- Mash bananas. Drain any liquid if extremely ripe.
- Place ingredients in a stand mixer: mashed bananas, eggs or yogurt, and butter. Mix at medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Add in all dry ingredients: flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix at medium speed for another 3 to 4 minutes until well mixed.
- Add and stir in any optional ingredients such as nuts, dried fruits, dark chocolate, etc.
- Pour into 2 loaf pans (7 inches by 3.5 inches), and bake in pre-heated oven for 35 minutes at 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C.