Here’s a great last-minute dessert! You can even use ready-whipped cream for it to save a bit more time. The key to a delicious mango fool: Use the sweetest mangoes possible.
A great last-minute dessert! Use the sweetest mangoes for a delicious mango fool.
- 2 whole mango peeled and rounded with a baller
- 1 teaspoon Calamansi Juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 Cup All-purpose cream Chilled
- 2 tablespoons Powdered SUgar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a pan, combine the mangoes, calamansi juice, sugar, and water. Place the pan on medium heat and cook the mixture while stirring frequently with a silicone spatula or wooden spoon. Wait until the mixture thickens a bit then remove from heat and transfer to a bowl.
- Place the bowl in a bigger bowl with ice and water and stir until the mixture becomes cold.
- In another bowl, beat cream and powdered sugar until combined. Fold in the vanilla extract. Fold in 1/4 of the cooked fruit sauce. Divide the flavored cream into bowls then top with the remaining fruit sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW