Filipino adobo is a versatile dish that goes well with both rice and bread. This adobo pulled pork recipe can be made in a slow cooker. Cook this pork recipe low and slow until the meat is tender!
Adobo Pulled Pork Recipe
Adobo Pulled Pork Ingredients
- 1 kilo pork use kasim
- 1 head Garlic unpeeled, halved crosswise
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 3/4 Cup white vinegar
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons peppercorns black
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 bay leaf
- Pandesal toasted, to serve
- Pickled Vegetables (Atsara) to serve
- Place pork shoulder, garlic, soy sauce, white vinegar, water, whole black peppercorns, vegetable oil, brown sugar, and bay leaf in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on high until pork shreds easily with a fork, about 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove pork from cooker; shred the meat using a fork. Return meat to cooker and coat in sauce. Serve with toasted pandesal and atchara on the side.