These quesadillas are a fun after-school snack for the kids!
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped
- afew sprigs of cilantro (wansoy) (Optional)
- Salt to taste
- 1 (250-mL) Pack All-purpose cream
- Calamansi Juice
- 6 Flour tortillas
- 1 Cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1 Cup leftover adobo shredded
- Prepare the salsa: Combine onions, tomatoes, and cilantro in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Prepare the sour cream: Combine all-purpose cream and calamansi juice in a bowl. seasone with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Assemble the quesadillas: Top one side of the tortilla with grated cheese and shredded adobo. Fold tortilla over and press lightly to enclose.
- Heat the flour tortilla on a non-stick pan or grill until golden brown. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Slice into triangles; serve with salsa and sour cream.