These muffins are perfect when paired with coffee or tea!
Apple and Walnut Muffins Recipe
Apple and Walnut Muffins Ingredients
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Grated Nutmeg
- 1 Cup brown sugar packed
- 3/4 Cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Granny Smith apples peeled and grated
- 1/2 Cup walnuts chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 12-cup regular muffin pan with cupcake liners. Mix together all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, grated nutmeg, brown sugar, vegetable oil, eggs, apples, and chopped walnuts in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Divide mixture among muffin cups and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. Let cool completely.