Here’s a fun way to serve dessert at your next party! You can prep and store these in the freezer before your guests arrive.
Apple Crumble A La Mode Recipe
Apple Crumble A La Mode Ingredients
- 3 cups graham crackers crushed
- 4 tablspoons Butter melted
- 1 595 gram can apple pie filling
- vanilla ice cream for drizzling
- In a bowl, combine crushed graham crackers and melted butter; set aside.
- Divide apple pie filling among 6 to 8 jars. Spoon prepared crumble on top of apple filling. Top with vanilla ice cream and drizzle with caramel sauce.