Turn your fave treat into an alcohol-infused beverage. This apple pie cocktail is a dessert-and-drink mash-up that’ll get any party started.
Apple Pie Cocktail Recipe
Turn your fave treat into an alcohol-infused beverage.
Apple Pie Cocktail Ingredients
- 1 Cup apple juice
- 1/4 Cup vodka
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Red Delicious apples diced
- cinnamon stick for garnich (optional)
- Combine apple juice, vodka, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon in a pitcher or shaker; mix to combine.
- Pour into a brown sugar-rimmed glass. Add ice and diced Red Delicious apples. Garnish with a cinnamon stick, if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW