Rushing to get dinner on the table? Prawns cook quickly and work well with any flavor profile!
Asian Chili Prawns Recipe
Asian Chili Prawns Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon Garlic
- 1 tablespoon ginger grated
- 2 tablespoons red onion chopped
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce (patis)
- 400 Grams Prawns (Sugpo) peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons Thai chili sauce
- 1/2 Cup tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 Small Egg
- siling labuyo (birds eye chili)
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Sauté garlic, ginger, and onions for 1 minute. Add fish sauce. Once boiling, add prawns and cook for 1 minute on each side.
- Add chili sauce, ketchup, and sugar; mix well. Taste then adjustseasoning with salt and pepper. Add up to ¼ cup water to thin out the sauce depending on your preference.
- Turn off heat, add egg, and stir. Garnish with bird’s eye chilies, leeks, and cilantro.