Make your own avocado pudding, then pile on the sago, condensed milk, ice cream, pinipig, and coconut!
Avocado Cooler Recipe
Avocado Cooler Ingredients
- 1 Cup water
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 28-gram packet unflavored gelatin
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- 1 avocado mashed
- 1/2 Cup ice crushed
- 1/2 Cup condensed milk
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 6 cubes avocado pudding
- 6 cubes nata de coco (jelly made from coconut water)
- 3 tablespoons tapioca pearls (sago)
- 1 scoop avocado ice cream
- 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon Pinipig (Puffed Rice) toasted
- 1 teaspoon Buko (Coconut) dessicated
- 1 pandan leaf
- Combine water and fresh milk in a saucepan. Sprinkle unflavored gelatin on top. Bloom for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add sugar, heavy cream, and flesh from 1 avocado (mashed). Mix over low heat until sugar and gelatin dissolve. Pour into a square mold. Chill for 30 minutes or until set. Slice pudding into cubes.
- Place crushed ice in a glass. Pour in condensed milk. Add sliced meat from ½ avocado, avocado pudding, nata de coco, tapioca pearls (sago), and avocado ice cream. Top with grated cheddar cheese, toasted pinipig, and desiccated coconut. Garnish with pandan leaf, if desired.