Baby Back Ribs
This recipe for fall-off-the-bone baby back ribs is one both adults and kids will like!
- 1 kilo pork use baby back ribs
- 1 Cup white onion chopped
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup tomato ketchup
- 1 teaspoon iodized salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Vinegar
- 4 cups water
- coleslaw to serve
- Place the ribs in a large casserole. Set aside.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together in a bowl, then add the mixture to the casserole with the ribs.
- Place over low heat and simmer for 1 to 2 hours or until the ribs are tender. Add more water to cover the ribs if needed.
- Remove the ribs from the casserole.
- Grill over a prepared charcoal or electric grill for 1 minute per side.
- Bring the sauce to a boil and cook for a few more minutes until it thickens. Brush the ribs with the sauce.
- Serve the baby back ribs with the remaining sauce, the coleslaw and (optional) corn cobs on the side.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW