No oven? No problem! You can use a toaster oven or turbo broiler to cook this bacon and eggs breakfast dish.
Make This Bacon and Tomato Skillet Eggs Recipe for Breakfast
Make This Bacon and Tomato Skillet Eggs Ingredients for Breakfast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoons Garlic minced
- 1/4 Cup bacon chopped
- 1 Cup Cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- Salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 2 large Egg
- 2 tablespoons kesong puti (white cheese) diced
- fresh basil leaves for garnish
- bread toasted and buttered, to serve
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat oil in an 8-inch oven-safe frying pan over medium heat. Sauté garlic for 1 minute.
- Add bacon and cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Add cherry tomatoes and cook for 4 to 6 more minutes or until tomatoes start to soften. Season with salt and pepper.
- Make 2 wells in the pan and drop 1 egg into each. Cook just until whites set. Top with kesong puti. Cover with a lid or foil.
- Transfer pan to preheated oven and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until yolks are cooked to desired doneness.
- Remove from oven and garnish with basil leaves. Serve immediately with toasted bread on the side.